Monday, July 9, 2012

About this Blog....

Welcome.

I have been an active commentator for the past few years in various blogs. I am a very critical person as some of you have encountered me numerous times.  I write from my heart and mind. Its my views and not other peoples' views. And I will defend my views. It matters not whether my views are the same with other peoples' views but when I put in a position, I repeat, that they are my views.

As some of you would know me by now, I prefer to engage in a civil manner. I will write courteously so long you are courteous. I believe in integrity and values and will defend my honor. I frequently question one's values. If you are offended like many other bloggers and cannot take criticism, please dont read and comment. And if anyone attacks my honor and integrity or makes personal unjustified comments please expect the same treatment from me. Respect will be reciprocated with respect. Scorn with scorn. And disdain with disdain.


I would like this blog to be a dialectic platform of exchanging views and counter views to establish a truth. What is black is black. What is white will be white. And grey can be of various shades. So when you put in a position, please remember of my little tolerance of people arguing that a truth depends on who you support. A similar act must have similar values irrespective of who says and does what. I'm telling you upfront that I call such stand as rubbish and if you insist on it, please be prepared for my no holds barred criticism.


Enough said on what I dislike. What I hope this blog can achieve is that we can discuss issues afflicting our societies and formulate certain parameters of solutions beneficial for all Malaysians irrespective of race and religion. I will post a mixture of my own writes with posts from other blogs' which censors contrarion views. I hope I can provide a platform for free exchange of views.


The limits of this blogs are of two things. No criminal or illegal act will be tolerated. Dont use vulgar profanites. Be civil.


So we shall start.


     

1 comment:

  1. Bagus juga suasana diBlog ini.
    Aman, tenteram, tak do pengunjung yang mengacau.
    Tahniah, ya.

    Abang Din
    (bukan siDin Temberang...hahaha)

    ReplyDelete